Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Blundering Blogger

Well, my last post took only three times to get the "appropriate" or "correct" format. (Hey, it's what I like and it's my blog so humor me).

Wouldn't you know it, as soon as it was published, my links were there too. I'll admit that I'm not incredibly computer savvy but I'm not a complete ignoramous either so it bugs me when something so easy requires so much more effort than necessary. I am really a patient person and it seems a little ridiculous that this problem was bothering me. I just needed to get it out there. (Okay, so I'm a little weird... I've heard it before and I'm sure I'll hear it again...)

The thought did cross my mind to erase the last post from the blog before anyone had a chance to read it, thus saving my pride from the fool's hall of fame. However, I've shared so much about my life with you already that it seems silly to hide this little frustration of mine. There is also the thought that somewhere along the line I'll make a bigger fool of myself... so maybe I should save my sneaky-blog-erasing-ways until that moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home