Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Formatting Frustration

Lately I seem to be having a huge problem posting here. I'll create my post and hit the publish button but then I'll have to go back for what seems like a hundred times to make sure it actually looks the way I want it to. I like to see spaces between my paragraphs and apparently, this site does not like spaces there.

Today, I am trying to add links to the sites that I visit on a daily basis: Rich Girl, Poor Girl; The Size of My Thighs; The Womb; and Space Chick. However, when I previewed it, it showed up but when I hit that infamous publish button it said it was published but the page didn't change.

I'm getting frustrated. At first, I thought my problems were due to logging on at popular times or having a dial-up modem. But I'm beginning to wonder if I'm that technically challenged!

Let's see how long it takes to get this published to my liking!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home