Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is Anyone Out There?

Okay, I haven't been at this very long. I've only posted a few things and have only had my blog for a week or two but I keep looking for comments/feedback.

I didn't start a blog to get feedback from strangers. I honestly started just as a form of journaling. Now that I've been at it for a few days and have had the opportunity to read blogs by strangers, I have to say, I would like to hear your feedback.

There are two blogs that I check daily: Rich Girl, Poor Girl and The Womb. The former is by my close friend/cousin, MMT. Although we chat on the phone and on instant messenger quite often, it's good to read about the sometimes incidental goings on in her life.

The latter, The Womb, on the other hand is by a complete stranger. The blog has literally captivated me. Not only is it well written but it's entertaining. I recommend checking it out.

When I get done here, maybe I'll send a comment to The Womb and let the writer know how much I enjoy it.

MMT recently posted her excitement at having received her first stranger comment. She's been posting for a few months now... Maybe I should just chill out and let you comment at your leisure!

1 Comments:

  • At 4/15/2005 12:07 AM, Blogger Baby Rhiverson said…

    Hi Rebecca.

    You are so right, compliments are an incredible way to touch people's lives. Thanks for touching mine, both by reading The Womb every day and for letting me know how much you enjoy it.

    Like you, The Womb is a way of journaling for me (by the way, your site is really personal and heartfelt. What a great way to explore yourself and let people know the stories that make up who you are.). Everyone has a voice. I guess I just wanted to make sure the wee one growing inside of me got a chance to be heard too:)

    Thanks, again, for keeping up with this tiny person's evolution. You totally made my day.

    Robin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home