Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Friday, April 15, 2005

Yea! There's Someone Out There Afterall!

I fully understand why MMT was so excited to get her first stranger comment a while back.

After wondering "aloud" if there was anyone out there, I took the first step toward finding out. If you've been keeping up with me you know that I am addicted to blog The Womb (Robin, I'm going to encourage everyone to read it... I hope that doesn't put too much pressure on you)!

I'm not one for being at the forefront of things. I am perfectly content to be hidden from view and lurking in the background. After I made my last post it dawned on me that maybe there were people out there reading but that they were like me and don't want to reveal themselves. Following some contemplation and multiple attempts to do so, I finally posted a comment at The Womb expressing my enjoyment of the blog.

I did it! It may not seem like much to a lot of you but for me, it was a huge accomplishment and I'm pretty happy about it. But even more thrilling than actually posting a comment for someone else is getting one back (I love you MMT but it's so cool to hear from people I don't know).

Thanks for your kind words, Robin! I'm going to keep checking in to see what's new at The Womb and hope that Baby R has plenty to say upon his/her birth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home