Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Feeling Good

As rotten as I felt the other day, I'm still working on me and I'm feeling good. I went out today and bought some more girlie clothes and can hardly wait to wear some of them!

It's a beautiful day here, which always helps to keep spirits up, in my opinion! I was running errands earlier and had the windows open, the radio up loud and my hair blowing in the breeze. It felt great.

I also made it up to the ecology site to walk. I only did a mile and a half today because there were a lot of people there and too many people bug me if they're in my way. There's no reason you need to stroll down the middle of the track. Walk to one side. Preferably the one I'm not on. I make sure, when I walk it alone, that I do it in 18 minutes, which is good, so I hear. But when people get in my way it bugs me. I'm there to walk and work.

Anyway, just to address my last few posts and some of the comments of my very cool friends... thank you for your support and your words of advice. I am paying attention to what you say but seeing as you don't know the ex, except for what I've told you, which is not always all that flattering, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'm being foolish but I honestly think he's trying to do the right thing. Is his ego being stroked? Of course, but really, who can blame him? Everyone needs that once in a while. Will he be sorry? Maybe. Is it important? Not really. I'll find my happiness. First within myself and then with someone else. All is well today! But thank you and please keep giving me your opinions!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2005 8:41 AM, Blogger srini said…

    Thats the spirit.. and the solution to all problems..

    'search for happiness within you'

    believe me - it is there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home