Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Not Alone

In recent months I've teetered between feelings of great joy (usually when I've been complimented) and feelings of being totally and utterly alone (thanks to the end of my relationship and my own general lack of confidence).

However, I've realized that I'm not alone. Of course, I've always known this but in the last few days it's really hit home and you know what? It's thanks to you. What I've noticed is that most of the blogs I read are by women that are right around my age. Some are experiencing similar things to me and some are not but either way, there's this support group that makes getting through each day that much easier.

Thanks to Mary for getting me addicted to blogging and thanks to those of you that read me and post stuff that I'm interested in reading too!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2005 1:15 PM, Blogger 28goingon40 said…

    Rebecca,
    I look forward to reading your blog, now. It's great to know there are other women out there to talk to about our similar lives.
    Happy Blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home