Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Monday, May 02, 2005

A Train Wreck Waiting To Happen

He is the train. The path he is on is the track, appropriately enough. My heart... well, my heart is the car that has stalled out in the train's path and I am the driver of said car who knows what is about to happen but is frozen with fear and who still cannot manage to look away.

After my earlier post this image came to me and it's been so strong that I had to share it. I'm leaving this post short tonight though (since it is my 3rd one today)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home