Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jen so here it goes...

Here's how it works:
Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

If I could be a musician: I would be able to be plays tons of instruments and sing. I used to play clarinet but wanted to learn saxaphone, drums, piano and guitar to name a few. I tried to teach myself piano and guitar but couldn't get the hang of it.

If I could be a chef: I would be able to make more than a few italian and mexican dishes; I'd use simple ingredients that everyone has heard and people would rave about my creations (because that's what they'd be called)!

If I could be a librarian: I would read as much as I could during the day and take books home with me all the time. I'd also try to offer programs that would get people back to the library and reading again.

If I could be an inn-keeper: I have always harbored a little dream of owning a bed and breakfast. I think it would be really nice except for two things: letting strange people into my home and cooking for them EVERY morning!

If I could be a writer: I already am, sort of. I really enjoy Jennifer Weiner's books so if I could be a writer I'd like to think I'd have a similar style but I'd sell so many that my cash flow would rival that of Danielle Steele!

Okay, I'm going to tag
Mary, Srini and Robin.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2005 2:24 AM, Blogger srini said…

    oooooooooh...

    thanks rebecca :) - for considering me a friend..

    now... who can i consider a blog-friend?

    i doubt if my blogs are getting read at all. and it will be unfair for me to choose the bloggers whom i read regularly..

    since you tagged me - help me :)

     
  • At 6/13/2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I have to admit Srini, sometimes I wonder why you keep coming back to read me. But you've left some cool comments so I had to get you involved in this! But who you should tag is a good question. I'm not sure. I was the only one Jen tagged, maybe that will make it easier! Good luck!

     
  • At 6/13/2005 11:49 AM, Blogger srini said…

    hm. your struggles in life & your writing keep me coming back. and the more i look around your blog-pals circle - i see lot of writing abt issues which are emotional & psychological..

    if i am able to help you & the others even a wee bit thru my comments, i think i would have done my job.

    i think i will not tag anyone - its a affirmation of my blogging-infancy & blogger-loneliness :). maybe someday when it reaches a maturity i will tag someone!

     
  • At 6/13/2005 11:50 AM, Blogger srini said…

    btw.. did you check my answers on my blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home