A Book Meme
How many books do you own? A lot. I'm really not sure how many but it's gotten to the point that I'm trying to donate the ones I didn't enjoy or don't feel attached to.
What is the last book you bought? True Believer by Nicholas Sparks. It was a good book but not one of my favorites by him.
What is the last book you read? Summer People by Elin Hildebrand.
What’s the one book that you can’t wait to read? I would say that the next book I can't wait to read is Goodnight, Nobody by Jennifer Weiner.
What 5 books are most important to you? (In no particular order...)
1. Grand Avenue by Joy Fielding. A look at a four-woman friendship over the course of a lifetime.
2. The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux. Another book about friends who have the opportunity to go back in time and make changes to their lives.
3. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner.
4. A Perfect Day by Richard Paul Evans.
5. A Time To Kill by John Grisham because it was the book that turned me on to his writing.
Well, I hope anyone who decides to read any of my favorites enjoys them. Thanks to everyone else who has done this and has given me ideas for future reading! Who to tag? Hmmmm.... this time I'll go with Jen and Amy.