Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Catching Up

I've been wanting to post something all week but I haven't been able to find the words or maybe I just didn't want to jinx myself. Anyway, here's a short update.

Remember AIM? Last Saturday (the 2nd) he gave me his phone number and e-mail address. Being a little shy, I opted for e-mailing him. We've talked through Instant Messenger everyday though. Yesterday was the only day we haven't "talked" because I worked all day (7 am - midnight) but when I got home and signed on there was a message from him. Yay!

We are getting to know one another and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home