Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Monday, July 25, 2005

I Don't Know...

I don't know. That's what it all boils down to. And that scares me.

On Saturday, AIM and I went to a baseball game. We met my supervisor and her family there and had a nice time. Afterwards, we went to dinner (just AIM and I). He drove to the game, paid for the parking, paid for dinner, opened doors for me and was great to be around. I like him.

Yesterday morning I sent a short note via e-mail thanking him again and telling him that I had a good time. He hasn't responded (but I know he's read it---note to AOL, I don't know if this feature is a blessing or a curse).

Not hearing from him worries me some. I'm trying to take things slowly and get to know him. I have to learn how to relax!

Anyway, it was time for me to post something but before I get really crazy with self-doubt, I'm going to end this post. Keep your fingers crossed for me, okay?

6 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2005 4:38 AM, Blogger srini said…

    you said it yourself. you have to learn to relax. try not to get too expectant from the relationship, yet!

     
  • At 7/26/2005 3:54 PM, Blogger patrice said…

    saying it and doing it are two very different things. but yeah - relax!

    I haven't caught up with you in a while. for some reason, you fell off my bookmark list (but not my blogroll.)

     
  • At 7/26/2005 7:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I think you might be putting too much pressure on the relationship. You have to ease up! Everything will be fine. Just try to take things for what they are. You can't force someone to like you, either they do or they don't, but too many expectations can scare them away even if they do like you. Best of luck.

     
  • At 7/29/2005 8:34 PM, Blogger NME said…

    My fingers are crossed!

     
  • At 8/01/2005 12:39 PM, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said…

    You know mine were crossed babe!

     
  • At 10/01/2005 8:05 PM, Blogger divertimento resources said…

    Just a quickie to say that I like your blog a lot. Lots better than most I've seen! I'll return soon!

    Hey, come see my site too! It has to do with Instant Messaging Abbreviation Loc and it's here: Instant Messaging Abbreviation Loc!!

    Regards

     

Post a Comment

<< Home