Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Thursday, August 25, 2005

7 Things...

7 Things I plan to do before I die:


  1. Find the love of my life
  2. Get married
  3. Own a home
  4. Have kids
  5. Visit all of the places I want to visit
  6. Rock climb
  7. Parasail

7 Things I can do:

  1. Smile big
  2. Laugh loud
  3. Love fully
  4. Bitch and moan
  5. Listen
  6. Blog/write
  7. Talk

7 Things I cannot do*:

  1. Ride roller coasters
  2. Explain rules of grammar
  3. Play piano
  4. Drive stick
  5. Figure out how to print pictures on the stupid printer I have
  6. Sing well
  7. Walk and carry a kid

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. Smile
  2. Eyes
  3. Hands
  4. Openness/Friendliness
  5. Height (I'm sorry, I like my men taller)
  6. Interaction with others
  7. Common Sense

7 Things I say most often:

  1. Do you really think he likes me?
  2. Good morning/afternoon
  3. I'm sorry, she's not in the office right now. Would you like to leave a message?
  4. What? I can't hear you.
  5. F**k
  6. S**t
  7. Damn it

7 Celebrity crushes (I don't really do celebrity crushes anymore so I'm going to give you the ones I can remember from my youth):

  1. Corey Haim (The Lost Boys-- as well as a ton of other movies with Corey Feldman)
  2. Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB)
  3. Brett Michaels (Poison)
  4. Janie Lane (Warrant)
  5. Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)
  6. Kip Winger (Winger)
  7. Jason Priestly (Beverly Hills 90210)

7 People I Want To Do This:

  1. Cindi
  2. Glitter
  3. Amy
  4. Srini
  5. Kim
  6. Robin
  7. Rebecca

4 Comments:

  • At 8/26/2005 8:48 AM, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said…

    Holy cow - so many hair bands!! You know I love you!

     
  • At 8/26/2005 9:09 AM, Blogger patrice said…

    I love that you love(d) hair metal. that is so excellent.

     
  • At 8/26/2005 10:57 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    Have you seen Janie Lane on Celebrity Fit Club? Scary stuff.

    I too always wanted someone taller than me, and it just never happened. My husband is my exact same height. The closest I ever got was a very short relationship with a guy about 2 inches taller. I'm 5'9", but still.

     
  • At 8/26/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Ahh! I shall indeed do it. Sometime. I'm pleased to be tagged. Sorry I've dropped off the face of the blogosphere lately, but I moved into college this week and things are kind of crazy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home