Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Quick Update From Cloud 9

Things went well today. It was DISGUSTINGLY hot and humid out and neither my employers or AIM's employer were extremely busy but everything else was cool.

AIM and I spoke quite a bit and at one point, I was helping a customer and when I turned around, AIM was standing there with an ice cold soda for me. He didn't ask if I was thirsty. He knew how hot it was and just brought me a drink.

After we had all packed up our goods, T and I decided to hang around a bit. Well, okay, T agreed to hang out a bit specifically so that AIM and I could spend some time together. We went and sat with some of his friends and were flirty and at one point, there was some more hand holding. But when T and I were getting ready to leave, AIM kissed me. A lot. For a long time. It was really nice and I'm quite happy right now.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home