Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Back From Hiatus

I know it's been a while since I posted last and I apologize for my hiatus and for the fact that I gave you no warning whatsoever that it was coming! To be honest, I have yet to catch up with each of the folks I typically read daily... and I feel so out of the loop!

To get you all up to speed with me...

There's not really all that much that is new. I've been working my "real" job as well as the t-shirt shows (which are now done until January). At work, we've been banned from using our computers for personal use so there has been no checking e-mail or blogging during the day. I'm trying to get back to the gym and, now that it's not so wickedly hot out, walking. Oh yea, and things with AIM and I are fabulous. We talk on the phone for hours on end. Plus, we've seen one another quite a few times. He surprised me a week ago Thursday by coming to the bowling alley... something I'm hoping he does tonight, since I miss him terribly! I am going to see him tomorrow night as well.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everyone here over the next few days. It feels like it's been forever and I miss you all! Hope everyone's doing well and I'll try not to be gone for so long again!

7 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Dinnerware guide said…

    Blogging Backlash? What Blogging Backlash? Oh, That Blogging Backlash
    Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA A recent article--well, it was recent at the time--argues that backlash is coming for the bloggers.
    Great blog. I run a home furnishings site. It's a guide to quality home furnishings and home decor sites around the web. Stop by sometime!

     
  • At 9/18/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Ayoye said…

    Blogging Backlash? What Blogging Backlash? Oh, That Blogging Backlash
    Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA A recent article--well, it was recent at the time--argues that backlash is coming for the bloggers.
    I recycle my old stuff here produits insolites maybe you should too

     
  • At 9/18/2005 9:21 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    I would die if I couldn't use my computer for personal things at work, but that's me and my problems. I'm glad that things are going well with AIM. The beginning of a relationship is so much fun!

     
  • At 9/19/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger patrice said…

    that sucks about work, but great about AIM! can't wait to hear more about it.

     
  • At 9/19/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Mhari said…

    Welcome back. We missed you.

    Hope everything is great (sounds like it is, awesome!)

    Robin and Mhari

     
  • At 9/19/2005 6:04 PM, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said…

    I'be missed you babe

     
  • At 9/21/2005 5:08 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I am so glad you are back! I just knew you were off having a good time while you were gone, though. I have never been able to use my computer at work for anything personal. It is almost maddening because it sits right there on my desk all hooked up to internet access and everything, but I can't use it for anything but work. We have keystroke monitoring too- they are serious about it and fire people all the time over computer misuse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home