Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Counting Down...

Well, I'm officially counting down to the trip AIM and I are taking to Atlantic City. Since I haven't posted much lately, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this trip but we're going specifically for the Gwen Stefani concert but we're leaving Wednesday (of this week) and coming home on Friday. The concert is Thursday.

I am SOOOO excited. I don't what I'm more excited about though, going to the concert or just spending three days with AIM!

I'll try to post about our little trip next weekend. In the meantime, an update on my AJ... she's been seizure free since that one dreadful night. She's still a little off in terms of walking and hearing but only at times so I guess it's all good.

There's not much else to report on but I have to get back on track and either get back to the gym or start a diet. I only have 11 months until Mary and Bill get married! So, in actuality, I have about five or six months until I have to get fitted for a dress. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is! Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger patrice said…

    GOOD LUCK! and have fun in AC.

     
  • At 10/31/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger ramblin' girl said…

    Glad Aj's doing OK! Have fun!

     
  • At 10/31/2005 2:35 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    I was hoping that AJ's episode was just that, an episode. I'm glad that nothing else has happened.

    Have a great time in AC. Sounds fun!

     
  • At 10/31/2005 6:46 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Glad to hear AJ is doing better. Epilepsy in dogs is scary, but can be dealt with.

    Have a great time on your trip!

     
  • At 11/21/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Just wondering how things with AIM went. I'm just waiting for an update. I hope everything went as good as you were hoping it would.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home