Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Finally Answering The Tag

It seems that nearly a month ago, Mary tagged me for this. Since I've been out of the loop I only saw it recently. So, finally, here I am to answer and tag some of you. If I tag you but you've already been tagged and done this, then nevermind. Unless, of course, it's been so long that you don't remember doing it!!!!

Ten years ago: I was a sophmore in college. I was rooming with my friend Melanie and had become very close to Cindi... both of whom I am still close with.

Five years ago: I was in a new relationship... one that would last five and a half years. I had just stopped working a full time and part time job. The full time job was data entry at a pharmaceutical returns warehouse and the part time was as an intern for a local publishing company. When the publishing company offered me full time, I took it, as I thought it was what I wanted to do with my life.

One year ago: I was still with my ex, though sadly, I have to admit, neither of was happy. I don't think I can thank him enough for being strong enough to be the one to say the words... not that it matters, we haven't spoken in months. I had also just celebrated my one year anniversary at my newest job (the one I'm at currently).

Five snacks: Ice cream, chocolate, cookies (chocolate chip or peanut butter), magic bars, anything Reeses (even though this could be classified as chocolate).

Five songs I know all the words to: "She's in Love with the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood, "Loneseome Dove" by Garth Brooks, "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw, "Brass Bed" by Josh Gracin and "Elvira" by the Oak Ridge Boys. (I know there's nothing but country listed here but it's all I could think of at the moment!)

Five things I would do with $100 million: Buy a house for myself with a wrap around porch and a lot of property, renovate my parents house as they wanted, buy my car, get electrolysis so that I never have to shave again, spoil the people I love.

Five things I would never wear: A thong bikini; well, let's be honest...any bikini (I'm right there with you on this one Mary!); stilettos (not because I wouldn't like to but because I'd kill myself in them); a mini-skirt (unless, of course, I were to lose some serious poundage; real fur.

Five favorite TV shows: Law & Order: SVU; Everwood; CSI; Seventh Heaven; West Wing.

Five biggest joys: My dog, AJ; spending time with my friends; being kissed; getting paid; relaxing. (Lame, I know.)

Five favorite toys: Computer; cell phone; okay... that's it.

Five people to pass this on to: Robin, Glitter, Srini, Jen, Lonna.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home