Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Quick Hello

So for the first time in a long time, I have had a lazy day to myself and it's been great!

Things are going well. AIM and I had another little thing this week (he wouldn't return my calls). Last night we finally spoke and I went by for a little while with the sole purpose of finding out what the heck had happened to make him avoid me. I had to drag it out of him, but he finally told me he just felt like he needed a few days to himself. Once again though, I stepped up and told him that he had had me worried and that if he finds himself feeling that way again, he should tell me. I also told him that I'm not interested in pushing him into something he's not ready for but that if we are going to continue seeing one another, he's got to be honest with me.

He said he understood so I guess now we'll just see what happens.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this short and go check in with everyone else now!

2 Comments:

  • At 10/15/2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Good for you for speaking your mind. There is nothing wrong with him wanting some space every now and then, but like you said, he should let you know what is going on.

     
  • At 10/15/2005 10:48 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    That's great that you really pushed for communication. Hopefully he will now know that you want to hear what he has to say. We all need time alone and there's nothing wrong with asking for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home