Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Deja Vu

I had a bizarre realization the other day that I just wanted to share since I am and have been in such a crummy mood...
My 30th year is off to just as lousy a start as my 29th year.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/22/2005 11:38 AM, Blogger patrice said…

    but look at all the good things that happened in between.

     
  • At 12/24/2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Sorry, to hear that Rebecca. I think you are leaps and bounds ahead of where you were then, though.

    Merry Christmas

     
  • At 12/24/2005 11:29 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Ya know Jen, you and Patrice are both right. I may be in a somewhat similar place in terms of my love life or lack thereof but I have grown a lot in the last year. Thanks for your support!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home