Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another List...

Well, I don't really like posting two lists in a row but since I don't really have anything else to post...


Four jobs I've had:
1. sales clerk at local pharmacy
2. data entry clerk at pharmaceutical warehouse
3. Associate Editor of three different trade mags (2 hotel related, 1 housewares related)
4. Administrative Assistant at a non-profit youth services agency

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Can't Hardly Wait
2. A Walk to Remember
3. Pretty Woman
4. Fried Green Tomatoes

Four places I've lived:
1. Reisterstown, MD
2. Medford, NY
3. Murfreesboro, NC
4. To Be Determined

Four TV shows I love:
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. NCIS
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Wheel of Fortune

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Bar Harbor, ME
2. a cruise ship in the Bahamas
3. Florida
4. California

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Burgers
2. Mexican (pretty much anything)
3. Mom's ziti
4. Mom's stuffing

Four sites I visit daily:
1. MySpace
2. AOL
3. NY Newsday
4. Blogger (I try)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at the track walking (too bad it's too cold)
2. at the gym
3. drawing at my new drawing table
4. in the arms of a man that loves me and thinks his life is better for having me in it

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Lonna
2. Patrice
3. Jen
4. Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home