Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bizarre

This morning I had a message from A online that, summed up, said she and T ditched another one of our friends also and that she (A) had a bad night, which she would tell me about later.

I responded that I was frustrated with the evening because I wanted to go out but that the waiting is what gets me. I also told her that by the time I got her last message I had only just finished dinner (completely true, by the way) and that I had gotten involved in a bunch of things at home (true but I had abandoned all of those things for the night when I sat down to eat). I brushed it off as unimportant though I did let her know that it bothered me... even if it was only a subtle hint.

Is it wrong that I'm sort of glad she had a bad time? Although, I don't thik she had an overall bad night... I think her bad time revolves around a guy. We'll see I guess.

I feel a little better about it this morning. Now I'm doing laundry and running errands before going to visit dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home