Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good-Bye Fat Ass!

Step One on the road to kissing my fat ass good-bye has been accomplished!

Not only have I switched from 2% milk to SkimPlus, I cut down on the amount of cereal I had at breakfast this morning, got a salad with considerably fewer goodies on/in it than usual, got a PowerBar for a snack and had - in a moment of weakness - only one chocolate chip cookie, half coated in chocolate. Then I even got my rear end into my workout clothes, over to the gym and exercised!

I feel good. I mean, I'm tired and have a headache. And I'm slightly nauseous from all the water I drank today but otherwise I feel really good.

Oh!!! And I ordered a new workout DVD collection. If a sucker is born every day, then I was born today. But at least I didn't say I wanted the free weight loss supplement that I had to pay for.

So, I'm not sure, maybe I'm just fed up or maybe this book - Why Men Marry Bitches - is helping me out. I feel more confident. Don't get me wrong, I'm still irritated that AIM still hasn't called or even emailed me to apologize for not calling me back yesterday but I'm taking a step back. For example, he is online right now but I have my away message on and I don't plan on taking it off before I sign off. Vindictive? Yes. Childish? Yes. Validated? Hell yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home