Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Going To Be Tough

I sounded strong in my last entry, don't you think?

Shortly after I posted it, AIM started Instant Messaging me as if everything were perfectly normal and nothing was mentioned about Monday. I talked to him for a while but I was cool. I was nowhere near as friendly as I usually am with him.

Even though I managed to be cool towards him, I realized how difficult it's going to be to stick to my guns. Especially if he acts affectionate towards me. I think it might be best to keep our time together to a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home