Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thank You

Thank you all for your support! I miss my girl and think about her often but I try to smile when I do... I'm going to compile a list of memories that I'll share with you as soon as it's done.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/05/2006 12:12 PM, Blogger srini said…

    hi rebecca - am checking back after a loooong time. just glanced through your most recent ones.

    you seem to be going through quite a bad patch. my feelings are with you through this.

    take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home