Home of an Emotional Idiot

While there were times when he wished he could roll back the clock and erase all the sadness, he had a hunch that if he did so, the joy would be diminished as well. And that was something he couldn't contemplate. (From At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks)

Friday, September 22, 2006

HELP

It's been so long since I've made any format changes to my blog that it seems I've forgotten how. Obviously, I figured out how to change the design (finally) but lost my links. I've been adding them back in but they don't seem to be appearing.
Can you see them? Or is it just me?

2 Comments:

  • At 9/22/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Robin Rivers said…

    Can't see the links. Sometimes it's about relocating them to a different area of the sidebar.

     
  • At 9/24/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I looked through your source code and I don't see the links anywhere in there. Do you still have the code for the links? Maybe I can help you. IM me if you want help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home